3/8 Diameter Adjustable Pushrod Length Checking Kit
For use between 6 inches and 14 inches of overall lengths
8 Tools come standard with this kit (6 inch, 7 inch, 8inch, 9inch, 10inch ,11inch, 12inch, 13inch)
Each Aluminum tool will come with a 5/16 ball and lock nut , as well as 2 additional 5/16 , 3/8 and V-Cup are included with each master length checking kit.
This is a must have for any engine builders tool box.
Note - We would recommend also buying our "Sleeve Checking Kit" to allow for clearance at the port hole and lifter body to be checking with ease! ( Part #624)
Rockerarm Geometry and Proper Pushrod Length
• Head deck height
• Cam base circle diameter
• Rockerarm design
• Valve stem height
- 1. Obtain an adjustable checking pushrod (available from Manton)
- 2. Light duty checking springs must be used in place of valve springs to allow you to rotate the valve train and check for proper contact pattern on the valve stem.
- 3. You will need an accurate measuring device to measure your adjustable pushrod once you have locked your adjustable pushrod at the correct length.
- 4. Ball/Ball designs are to be ordered by overall length measurement. (The standard flat diameter on the ends of the pushrods is .100).
- 5. Ball/Cup designs are most properly ordered by the effective length. This length is measured from the bottom of the cup radius to the tip of the ball. Overall length can also be given but tell us how deep the cup depth is. Make sure when ordering ball/cup pushrods that you specify effective or overall length.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to Email or Call us!
Made in America!